To the girl who used to be weight conscious: "Tama na"

To the girl who used to be weight conscious: "Tama na"




Hello? I'm back to writing my thoughts again. How has it been?

    You are allowed to avoid sweets just as you are allowed to take care of your body. So you see? Waistline is the new sexy and I can't comprehend the fact that I am actually stressed-out and burnout of everything. School, the adjustment periods, new environment, new faces, new class of friends and academe that is way too demanding. Perhaps, Seniors are right, College, just like IIT is pretty tough. Ugh. </3

    I recently transferred to my new school, a school where dreams and goals come true, MSU-IIT is the University I was talking to tho. My dream school since I was a toddler, lol. jk. when I was still elementary, now taking up BS-Biology Major in General Bio.

    So let's get this straight, I wasn't really that conscious of my body when I was still in my previous school which is just few steps away from home, studying and facebooking were the only main routines I do, but when I transferred to my new school, everything went upside-down as if I were placed inside a Zorb ball (you know, the one that's in Dahilayan? haha.) and I didn't see it coming, knocking me hard. 

    I watched myself grew enormously FAT! well, i think "enormously FAT" obviously is an overstatement. hihi. forgive me, I think I'm just overreacting enough. (How I hate change and and life strains!) It felt awkward whenever I sit down and my baby fats are really visible and tangible, I feel like my jean buttons were about to explode. haha. oooh, goodbye, goodbye, flat tummy. And then I watched my face piled up, forming lipids/fats against my face due to overeating and all I can ever think of, is how "BABOY" I am, notably looking like a MOTHER BEE. Look at those chuuubby cheeeeks, hwaaaah <//3 I can't even remember a day without eating sweets, sweets and sweets. And then the most surprising part here is MYSELF getting immense and lengthy hours of sleep, I can even sleep 5 hours straight in the morning till noon which I believe is very unusual of me since I don't like much sleeping before, but now, I watched it became a habit. So I told my 18 year old self, "TAMA NA, wag kanang mgpaka-baboy!" HAHAHA, lol. - A LIFESTYLE by which if sustained, prolonged and cultivated over a span of time, eventually will give future health risks and etc. 

    This I say, PREVENTION is better than CURE. Healthy Lifestyle, minimizing intake of sweets and maximizing the positive benefits of eating Fruits and Veggies,  paired with getting enough Physical Activities and Exercise will definitely gave me a healthy, radiant- looking skin. lol. hahah. JKs.

Kbye. Hope you had learned something from this short impromptu, write-up. Hhahaahah.

Have a nice day, Readers! :) 



xoxo,

- Zee

2 comments:

  1. Bae! Omg. You are so far from being "baboy." You are gorgeous. Don't let the society's perception of beauty make you feel anything less. Just remember that healthy is the new sexy. �� Though, water really helps in detoxifying the body and it improves metabolism too. xoxo ����☺️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geng. Hahaha! I can really relate to this. Huhuhu. I know that our body is not that baboy but we can't help to feel like it. Maybe because we are not used to have 'dagkog aping'. But looking at the bright side, this has advantages too. Being a student, we can't avoid to have financial crisis. In fact, sometimes, we tend to spend our one week allowance for only a day or two. Hyy.) Having fats stored our cute apings, we can still have energy to use. Hahaha! All I am saying is, maybe we just have to embrace it. If not, control ourselves from eating foods with lots of glucose and carbohydates on it. That way, we will not be conscious and feel insecure. Thus, I am with you, geng. I say YES TO HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!❤

    ReplyDelete

Dear Zy,