Happy Mothers Day, I Love You Mom!

  

Happy Mothers Day, I Love You Mom!



It's that time of the year by which we celebrate Mothers Day, so last night I've made an extra special present for my mom because I believe she deserves all the love in the world and today, I was happy to give it to her and to see her face flushed with smiles and joy. So how's your mother's day by the way?  :)

To all the supermoms I know, my sisters and specially mom, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Ma, thanking and giving you this handicraft card personally made by me stitched together from all the available resources we had at home is all I can afford rn, but I assure you, its worth is more than MK and Channel bags. Etc. Haha. Since this comes from a daughterly love, no one in this world can afford. Thank you ma sa tanan. I love you very much! ❤️

To my sisters who's enjoying their time being gorgeously young moms, I love you! Haha, I can never forget our laughters and the way we pick jokes on each others. Thank you for being my love, health and fashion advisers and also my source of financial support. Hahah. Above all, thanking God for giving me all these women. It's comforting to know that, by the end of the day, after the world has abandon you, there will always be those people you call "family" who's willing to welcome you with open arms without judging you for what you've done but for who you are. Happy Mothers Day!

I never ask for a supermom, whose love can heal all sorts of pain in the world and smile that can light up an entire day, I never ask for a supermom, but God gave me one. I love you mom! - Zy Perpetua 


❤️❤️

xoxo,
Zee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Zy,