I Don’t Want To Date You… Just Yet

I Don’t Want To Date You… Just Yet 



To that one person out there…
I don’t want to date you if we are just driven with hormones and chemicals inside our bodies; instead I want to go out with you when both of us are sure that we are not controlled by just our emotions. We respect each other’s bodies by honoring it. We see each other beyond attraction alone.
I don’t want to date you when you’re not sure of yourself nor you’re not sure of us. Let’s bid goodbye to dating as something like trial and error. Let’s not see it as something that will decipher how sure we are of ourselves. Hence, let us first be saturated and secured on His love alone. Only in this way we’ll be able to say that we are certain of ourselves.
I don’t want to date you when you’re just after a heartbreak, because I want to give you that space to heal. I hope you’re giving yourself that kind of space too. I also hope that you will use that space to focus on God, on yourself, on your dreams, and on your family. So when the time comes that you’ll meet me, you already know that you are  complete.
I don’t want to date you if you’re not intentional, because being intentional means that you know your motive. And the motive behind dating and courtship is you see me as the person who’ll be with you and grow old with you.
I don’t want to date you if you think that your world should revolve around me, but I want to date you when you know that there is so much more to life. I want you to know that there’s so much beauty and wonder all around us. I hope you’ll see that soon enough.
I don’t want to date you if you still have dreams that will be compromised if you’re with me, instead I want you to use the time that you have now to explore, to try, to fail, and to learn.
I don’t want to date you when God is asking you to serve Him alone because I’m sure He’s asking you this for He is still pruning you and training you.
I don’t want to date you if I’ll just be getting your attention and focus away from God, but I want to date you when both of us will lead each other to Christ, and we love Him more than we love each other.
I don’t want to date you if you’re not yet ready to give up old (and bad) habits because true love also meant sacrifice. I believe that being in a relationship and being single are different responsibilities. In a relationship, you’ll not just think of yourself, but for the other person as well. So I wish you’ll be ready to give up selfish desires if you’ll be dating me.
I don’t want to date you if you think that I’ll change and fix you, nor will I complete you;I can’t and that’s not my job. God will do that for you. I want to date you because it meant to glorify God. The two of us will be persons who will go beyond  their egos. Two imperfect people who will strive to give a perfect love. And I do think that it will please God. So much.
I don’t want to date you just yet because I love you too much to grab this time that God has given you to become the person you are meant to be.
P.S. I don’t want to date a perfect guy and I know you’ll never be that.  No. I will date you because you’re man enough to pursue me and you’re godly enough to know that God is leading you to me. So please, let’s not be impatient. I know there are lonely and tiring nights. But I want to tell you that I exist, and God sees every little thing we do to honor Him. Let’s not give up on each other (even if we still don’t know each other yet). But I hope we strive to be as faithful as we can be. Just so you know, I believe in you. For that matter, for now, please wait.
DISCLAIMER
Credits: This is written by ESALANDICHO theloveadvocate.wordpress.com ❤❤
Owner of the photo: 
www.imagefully.com

SPECIAL NOTE WRITTEN BY ME: 

This speaks everything of what's inside my heart and is specially dedicated to the one and only person I am praying for. I am pruning on you and if you happen to read this, you know where to find me. I am praying that in God's perfect time we will meet each other and we are mature enough dealing our own emotions towards building our future with the LORD. Years from now, I hope to see you man enough to pursue me, to love me because you are not lonely anymore but because you are ready. Have courage and please do not give up on me. I WILL WAIT FOR YOU NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES. TRUE LOVE WAITS.


LOVE,
ZY. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Zy,