New Beginning


It's a new beginning, I mean this is my first time writing on a blog... I desperately wanted to have a quality time with myself and so I decided to quickly do some research on how I can possibly cope up with my feelings.

So an idea came into my mind, planning to have a new blog --- a blog that could encapsulate what I am feeling. It so happened that BLOGGER.COM was the site I have been looking for. Here, I can edit my posts, pictures, freely express my feelings and etc.

Hopefully, this blog will still be active. Perhaps I should keep-in track with my posts. I do really love to write because I know I have the capability, but i'm still learning, familiarizing the site and so and so.



xoxo,
Zee~

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging my sisterette. im glad to know you have ventured this hobby, it was my hobby too before and i learned so much from it. enjoy! and continue to gear up your mind by composing and writing your thoughts. lovelots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, this is my blog before.
    http://www.quingandrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Dear Zy,