The Spaghetti and Burger




          I woke up with the joy of sunshine's warm rays that had greeted immediately on my face. I arranged my bed and went to the living room. I saw my mom and dad so busy pacing back and forth in our 'munting sala'. My mom was taking care of the household chores, while my father was so busy with his appointments and billings regarding the project completion he was up to. (My sister's house precisely)

       Our house was called the "common house" because all of my sisters who are practically now married were going in and out the house. They basically had their own houses but they will always look for their ''comfort zone'' and that was exactly our HOUSE, the main house, the original house of the Perpetua Family. Oh by the way our surname is Perpetua, and due to the law of marriage, if you're a woman and will be marrying a man, that man's surname will be followed throughout the ages. I have three sisters and one brother so basically my only brother will carry the name Perpetua till his grave and that name will then be passed onto his children specifically the boys, if and only if he's willing to have children. :D

           Last night was terrible, I mean my Lolo was very ill and he even waited for my sister to come home just to take his meds. My sister was the one who was tasked to go to the city to buy the needed meds for my Lolo. My heart jumped for joy when they arrived and even brought us 3 pieces of Burger and 1 Spaghetti. I told myself, these foods will really be on tomorrow morning's breakfast. Yeeees!

         The next morning in the living room, my siblings came in one by one from their houses. Their first thing to do in the morning was primarily to have a tea or coffee and then a little chitchats about the latest news in their lives, tv, and even the Hollywood Updates. Haha! Lol. Yes, We are kinda fun of spending quality time by engaging conversations and I'm pretty sure we are much like-- adventurous and outgoing! :)

          I opened the fridge and found 3 pieces of Burger and that 1 Spaghetti I kept last night, hungrily I grab those foods and then told my mom:

        

        "Ma, unsay gusto nemu? Burger or Spag? Spag nalang inyo ni papa ma" and then she told me "I want burger and spag, just the half of the two and the rest of it will be yours" and then I was like "Haaa? unsaon mn pag budget ani nga 3 raman ni ka buger and 1 spag, then naa pa akong brother, his girlfriend and of course Papa" .. 

         Then I thought of something, as if it was a Math problem desperately finding the x and y. Then that "thinking hard" moment was snapped when I was very pissed! All of the people around me, I mean my sisters, bros, and mom's noisy babbles kept on banging my eardrums. I really want to scream and if I could only tell them to shut up! I would tell them right away. But *sighs* I am not that kind of daughter that you see in movies-- dark and rebellious. So I just walked out and as if nothing happened, I thought I was going to tear because my eyes were swelling but fortunately it didn't happened. :)

         There's a saying "Forgive and Forget" that's what told myself when my temper was running high and way out of control. I count from 1-10 and then kept on inhaling and exhaling. I pause for a moment and then my heart rate was beating slow. That's the time when I am back to normal and then the atmosphere around me was back to it's normal state. Forgive because that's what God wants us to. He never wants us to plant hatred or anger because that's the root cause of broken relationships between siblings, couples, relatives and friends -- that also is the work of Satan. Forget because God doesn't want us to suffer from our past. We often tried to bury something bad in our heart but that's not actually the right thing to do. That isn't helping you at all. The best way to cure a broken heart is to LET IT GO, LET GO FROM THE PAST, Forget everything and move on. Life is too short to live with regrets. We must ask God's guidance and character on how to easily adapt things. Hope this experience will give me some lessons in life that might be useful in the future.

xoxo.
Zee~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Zy,