Behind every Wisdom, is a Great God!



       I woke up late and realized I have so many things to do today. I bath and dress myself. My pop was in the living room and asked him if it is okay for him to accompany me in the Municipal Hall. I badly need to fill all the requirements for enrollment because Time is approaching so fast -- I'm going to COLLEGE SOON !!~ 

      My pop does loves me VERY much. He always kept on reminding me how much he loves me every single day and how much he loves my siblings, mom and our family. He is indeed a great man. He worked day and night in order to provide the basic needs of our family. He was helping mom at household chores and He even cooked us for our breakfast every morning. He was the best Dad I could ever had! I am so proud of my Dad. He is wonderful, brave and fearless. He's an angel truly given by God to us. My mom and Dad, I consider them as my Angels -- they always look out for our safety; the family.

        Together, we went immediately to the Police Station, where we intended to get my Police Clearance for enrollment. But unfortunately, we weren't able to. I have to go get my Barangay Clearance and Cedula first. He was still the Dad that I know, when things went unclear, he won't leave me till He finally knows I'm okay and that I can take care of the things, myself. 

      We went to the Barangay Hall of Naawan and then asked the form for CEDULA and Barangay Clearance. I was happy because they entertained me immediately and the staffs working there were friendly and approachable. When I was waiting for the papers, I kind of captivated to the QUOTE the staff displayed on her table. The QUOTE was written:

"TREAT EVERYONE WITH LOVE EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT NICE TO YOU. NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE BAD, BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE GOOD"


      My eyes went from big to small, I mean I'm SPEECHLESS, this quote is UNFATHOMABLE! It's a great impact to my life. I was so amazed and thought of giving the writer of this quote an proper acknowledgement for having a WISDOM so great! for sure, he is the kind of man who knows God and is following God's will completely! -- because I believe God is the source of Wisdom and behind every Wisdom is a GREAT GOD! :D :D I paused for a moment then reflected about what the author of this quote truly wants to say to the readers. After moments of silence, I conclude that In everything we do, we should always love another like what the Bible tells us: 

"But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
Matthew 5:44

       Isn't it amazing how God wants us to be? To become his children, to become more like HIM? To love & forgive one another, to have a better place, a peaceful world! We should always keep in mind how awful is the generation today. The technologies are advancing every second,and the pattern of the world is no longer reliable. Drug Addiction everywhere, early teenage pregnancy and even the promotion of GAYS & Lesbians are going viral. The World is not normal, so do people. That is why we should always Thank GOD day by day for being the guiding light that had secured us from darkness.

        To the people who mistreats you, mocks you, stabs you, defames you, hates you, and even the people who persecutes you, BLESS THEM and Don't repay their evilness with evil but repay evil with good - I Peter 3:9 only then you would realize you are in the right side and that's the most important thing you must do. It's your character that is important, your character and how you deal with things. Let them curse you! Let them insult you but never ever reciprocate what they have done to you. Let God, Himself do the judgement alone. The best thing you can do as God's child is to put them on your prayer list & treat them with love, not because they are bad, but because you are good! :)

xoxo,
Zee~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Zy,