Seventeen



So where should I start this speech? Hmm.. Let me first start with one of my favorite verses: "For I know the plans for you, declares the Lord, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" - Jeremiah 29:11

I want to thank GOD for giving me so much on my birthday! HE had given me another year to celebrate and appreciate all the good things in life. And then there goes my FAMILY, who had cautiously been guiding me to the path where I belong to. To my circle of family My dearest Mom and Pop who are by far the most unfathomable parents. My second parents, Mama Bibing and Papa Rico, My Siblings, Ate Mic, Ate Kwing, Ate Mayenne, Kuya Ang, Ate Kakak, Kuya Rai, Kuya Jovy, Kuya Yayang, for their infinite love and support up until my 17th year of existence. Thank you for letting me feel how valuable and loved I am. I want to thank you for always and always being there for me - All the advises and lessons you have taught me to become a person and to become even greater than that.


To my Gang Johanna, MarielHarveyEricJeanie, MB BLOCK, My ANGELS Jeanie, ChristalynLoucelJc. GGSisters, ALMEDIAMONDS and Friends, who never left me during my bad times and all my char2, kabuang ug sagol sineryoso. SALAMAAT KAYOO! sa tanan ninyong kanchaaaw kanako kaniadto. HAHA! (Geh lang, ana manang true friends ) 



To my Relatives, Teachers, Tots Maam Alena, NAC Youth and Members, Colleagues, Ate Zonee, Ate Breyl, Ate Winona, Long-Distant Friends "THE TEENSTERS" and Sissy Elizabeth, l thank you for showing me your love even in the most unexpected and likely way. Although, we might not see or talk to each other like always, but I know for sure that you are always there with me. I love you

To Nikko, (apilon pa tka bee? Aw. JOKE ) HAHA! here's my Incalculable hugs and kisses to youu.  Thank you for staying strong withstanding all my moodiness.  Thanks for being the bestest-friend to me and for being a faithful significant other. You knew, how flawed and imperfect I am and yet, you treat me as if I'm by far the most perfect person. You loved me even in the times I wasn't that lovable. You always flatter me with so many good adjectives even if It's kinda incredulous- just to make me feel good about myself. Thank youu bee. <3

It's my deepest happiness to thank each one of you guys and to my Redeemer. My 17th birthday was so meaningful and colorful because you gave me so much to remember about. I love you all. ‪#‎Birthdayspeech‬ ‪#‎17th‬ #SEVENTEEN

XOXO, 
Zee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Zy,