Why I Write


Writing is the best way of expressing our own ideas when we feel like all the words we are about to utter fall short. I write simply not because I love the feeling of its uniqueness but simply because “I write to inspire”. 

I believe writers have their inspirations that kept them from moving on into one chapter to another. I write because I also believe that life can be more meaningful when I have taken down those notes and important moments I have shared with the people I love. In that span of time, I did not realized I was making memories. What I knew was that, I was having fun.


I write because it lives within me. It is part of my whole being. Whenever I feel like being lost, being alone and being sad, Writing is one of my escape from reality. At the end of the day, I want to write all the things whether it is a person or a short moment in my life that are worth remembering and worth forgetting. I write because there are things that I do not want to say. I write because there are so many questions at the back of my mind that I find very difficult to answer. I write because I want to thank God for everything that He has done in my life. I write to discover where my mind had wandered around all these days. I write to find peace in a world full of monsters, hatred and insecurities. I write to magnify my feelings and emotions that once drowned me. I write because I want to let the world know on how grateful I am to be alive. I write to change the perception of the world. I write to stop bullying and the abuse of words.






I write in order for me to grow. 
I write because I want to feel happy
sparked with the taste of joy.  

 

I write all the lessons that gave me so much to remember. I write everything what God revealed to me. I write to set my mind and heart free. I write whenever I watch movies that made me cry like a baby. I write because I want to keep Diaries for me to look back and realize that those small things will eventually turn into big things. I write to tell everyone that by just simply looking at someone's love letter, he/she can fall in love with it. I write to correct my mistakes in the past, hoping it would make a difference. I write in order for me breathe.

It is delightful how Writing can be the key that unlocks my mind. 

xoxo,
Zee

1 comments:

  1. i love how you express yourself in writing its very beautiful ..x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Zy,